1. High safety: using rare earth materials, In any case, no fire breaking out and no explosion, accompanying you through the journey with no worries.
2. Mini exquisite and portable, the battery is 1/5 volume of equivalent specification lead-acid batteries, is daily life necessity of self-driving travel and outdoor sports.
3. Easy to start ,continuously trigger the auto mobile for over 30 times When the power is full. Even the power is less than 20% ,it can still start up the engine for emergency.
4. Powerful LED luminance system: general lighting,SOS distress signal and bright flashing lighting.
5. Mobile power back up supply:Support to charging various digital product.
6. Ultra-large battery capacity: charging various digital products up to 2-5 times.
7. Ultra-long cycle life for over 3000 times.
8. High temperature resistance safe to store in car and temperature up to 80-85°C degree during day parking.
9. Low-temperature safety performance of a battery.
-Input Current: 12V/1A
-Battery Capacity: 50800mAh
-Output Voltage/Current: 5V/2A, 12V/2A, 19V/3.5A
-Starting Current: 180A
-Peak Current: 300A
-Ideal Operating Temperature: 0 – 60
-Battery Type: High Quality Li-Polymer
-Complete charging Time: 4 Hours
-Built-in a 3W LED emergency light with 3 light modes
1 x Multi-Function AUTO Emergency Start Power
1 x Car charge
1 x Battery clip
1 x Notebook adapter cable
8 x Notebook connector
1 x USB Tie line(4 connector for cellphone)
1 x (US/EU/AU/UK) wall plug charger suit for your country
1 x User Manual
1 x Portable plastic box
HOW TO JUMP START A VEHICLE:
-Make sure that electricity power is not less than 60%.
-Connect the red battery clamp of jumper cable to the vehicle’s positive(+)battery terminal and connect the black battery clamp of jumper cable to the vehicle’s negative(-)battery terminal.
-Plug the cord of jumper cable into the jump socket.
-Start the vehicle.
-When the vehicle starts,remove jumper cable from Jump Starter and disconnect red and black clamps to the vehicle battery terminals within 30 seconds.
-Leave the vehicle’s engine running.